Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Sheriff's Deed Is There Title Insurance

My uterus is it public?

What I do not understand, and maybe can you help me find the answer, so my fertility is to public interest?

Why does it want people to know if I plan to have an offspring? And more importantly, why are they trying to convince me that I am wrong not to blame?

How my uterus and all adjacent parts are they now talk about matters and to be judged? Our bowels should they not remain in the private sphere, being at heart the deepest level? Let us a little discomfort, please!


Personally, I do not care to know which breeds and when he intends to do so. If you want to have children and you do, more power to you. I am careful to ask your reasons. Why did not I receive the same treatment?

In a pinch, I, I'm quite open and militant for the cause of the right to respect for childfree, I may say so out loud as much about the Internet than in person. But not everyone feels comfortable discussing her hormones, desires, and fertility.

not forget that the eternal question: "Do you have children?" some would like, but can not. Should they be discussed in great length with the first comer? Perhaps, if they wish. But for some, the injury is serious. That you understand, being childless whereas we want is a serious misfortune. By

cons to say we do not want is to be seen as an outcast of society and so we must be justified, it goes without saying, of course ... And if you do not want to talk about us either, our reasons? No, we can not. We must educate. Be always available to explain calmly to the other that we exist, that we are not sick or frustrated or injured or defective ... We can not, we do a selfish act (to return to one of my previous posts ) and simply say: "It's none of your business."

Finally, if we may, but then there we are seen as old embittered and therefore it "deserves" this misunderstanding of our situation. Like what we are still far from the equity between people who want to have children and those who do not want.

Ralala ... Maybe I'm a little pessimistic in these autumn days ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment