Friday, October 15, 2010

What Kind Of Hair Cut To Give A Mini Schnauzer?

research collaborations Casual

As I am a bit overwhelmed by my work on my film, I did not get to update my blog as often as I would.

is why I thought to look for casual employees. It has often happened in the past that readers leave me long and very interesting comments on previous posts. It might even be full of banknotes.
Then notice to those who want to communicate a story, a slice of life, anecdote, recrimination, or tell me about a news event, to social debate ... all subjects or related childfree are welcome!

Send me your submissions to: info@magentabaribeau.com . They need not be very long, between 200 and 750 words. I reserve the right to modify a little for form and I will publish them under your name (unless you wish to remain anonymous.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment