Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Congratuating On Engagment

Mom? No thank you! says THANK YOU for all the gifts! Seeking to rent

I wanted to give you news of my patrons call last month. You have been very generous and it makes me very heartwarming, thank you so much!

In one month, you sent me $ 2 885 to help me make my documentary, bought 13 DVDs Mom? No thank you! in advance and given lots of support! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!



I see now that I have reason to do this documentary because many of you childfree but also parents, want to see this documentary.

Why this documentary is it absolutely necessary today?

Because unfortunately many people still believe that women are made to have children and it is the only true way to achieve in life. If this was not the case, there would be no need to make a film on the subject, so this really worth disparaged. We in the West in 2010 and women still have all the pressure of the world on their shoulders to fit the mold and make babies. And if there were other ways to grow?

I has several women (including me) happy, empowered, in their own skin and not embittered that are neither anti-child or anti-parent, rather, simply anti-idealization of motherhood, anti-conformist and do not claim that only one thing: the right to respect for our choices in life. We respect and love those who choose to have children, we would be respected in return and the social judgments ever!

short: portraits of women (and men in our lives) that make a good life choice not to have children and explained that once and for all to tell you why we are together. A documentary filled with positive humor and reflections on the Status of Women today.

However, I still need help to help me finance it.

My goal is always to raise $ 15 000. Any donation, however small it may be, of great help to me! So please spread the word to everyone you know. It only takes a small email to change the world! Together, we can find 1300 people who want to give a small $ 10 to help me achieve this vision of society.

So do not hesitate and become a sponsor!



What will you in return?


Any donation of $ 24 or less will receive:
· From big, big thanks from me!

All 25 donation $ 49 will receive:
· A copy of my film on DVD or stick memory (optional)
· A big nose on the cheek, a hug, a handshake, a profusion of thanks from me!

Any donation 50 to $ 99 will receive:
· A pair of tickets for Representation of my movie (of your choice, as available: a festival if selected, then for the festival of your choice, if he leaves room for the room that suits you)
· A copy of my film on DVD or memory stick (optional)

Any donation of 100 to $ 499 will receive:

· Your name generic !

· 2 pairs of tickets for a performance of my film ( of your choice, as available: a festival if selected, then for the festival of your choice, if he leaves room for the room that suits you)

· A copy of my film on DVD or memory stick (optional)

· A copy of poster autographed .

· Tears of happiness for me when I announce it!

Target: $ 15 000

Total Earned: $ 2 930
Number of DVDs sold in pre-sale: 14

0 comments:

Post a Comment