Wednesday, November 10, 2010

How To Remove Ikea's Wall Mirrors

These women who are childless because they are not green

I am a green the first time. I remember when I was 10-11 years, had even formed a small club environment with my friends (I'll spare you the name of the club said it was a little cheesy ti) and we were asking the director the school to establish a recycling program (it was in the late 80), and during some weekends, me and my friends go clean up some streets are littered with trash.

short, I consider myself a green. I buy local whenever possible, I have no car, I recycle and when I no longer live a 3rd floor, I intend to make my own compost, etc.. etc..

That said, the environment is not the reason behind my desire not to me again. That's part, of course, but I'll be honest, it is rather far in my list of reasons why I do not want to give birth.


(Photo courtesy of the website koalatdiapers.com )

The phenomenon of people who refuse to procreate primarily for intellectual reasons, whether political or environmental, I am intrigued at the highest point . I understand the theory and all their arguments and I agree even in their direction but I can not help but say that having or not a child can be motivated by strong emotions that come from within.

I never (at least yet) met a parent who told me they chose to have children to ensure a future society in which they operate, or ensure that someone replenish coffers and thus enable others to benefit from a pension fund.

It I think we had children because he wants and that does not also because we do not desire. The famous "Call of the uterus" which means that too much talk will still be an impetus from the gut.

Still, as I said earlier, I love reading about all the environmental reasons that if we want to comfort me in my choice never be a mom. And basically, maybe it does that is precisely what happens: we feel guilty. And for once the media help us to return a positive image of our choice, why not enjoy it.

So I selected a few articles on the net that I urge you to read:

0 comments:

Post a Comment