Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Ways To Propel A Toy Boat

An actor of "Mad Men" is displayed anti-birth!

I have not had the chance to listen to this series that everybody talks to me, but reading this article the Huffington Post, I tell myself that I must stop and tell me to go rent Mad Men without further delay.

While the list of actors and actresses who dare to go against the grain by posing without a toddler with them grows, we can not say the same characters childfree!



I am very happy to learn that Vincent Kartheiser does not want to have offspring, but it reminds me that I'm always looking for characters on TV, cinema or that appear in the literature or childfree antinatalist.

In Quebec television series, I can not find one. In the American series either (except for Samantha in Sex and the City , but say I do not identify with this particular woman and extremely rich libertine) and a little mouse told me that "Bones" in the series of the same name that was once a character cold and desire for children has changed her mind. As Dr. Robbins in Arizona Grey's Anatomy .

Like what, yes, it is possible to find childfree celebrities looking good, but in fact when one looks long enough and you can find everything while to find actors and characters with children, n is not even a question of looking, they are obvious.

0 comments:

Post a Comment