Monday, November 15, 2010

Velicity Von At Wikipedia

child! The

Collaboration Special Painted Catherine, Belgium.

In a few weeks, it will be the Saint-Nicolas (children's festival in Belgium, which takes place every December 6). A party that does not bother me, especially since it tends to fall by the wayside in favor of Santa Claus. And yes, the year-end bonuses usually falling to December 15, we have more money to spend at Christmas. But whether, Saint-Nicolas is still evident. And my box has not forgotten either.

"Saint-Nicolas awaits all the children of staff this Sunday, December 5. Program, meeting with the great saint, clowns, face painting, tasted, distribution of gift ... The opportunity to spend an enjoyable time with family and colleagues "

Glance with my office colleagues, also childless, I erase the mail, we do not exchange a word. What's the point, for 6 years I worked in this box is like every year.

I do not care about this holiday, but the next day, the mandarins unfortunate that we wait before our computer will still have a bitter taste while all others will discuss the great day the previous day, comparing the gifts and saying that they really have the chance to work for a box believed to families. It is also the day that we must avoid coffee machine, canteen and meeting place for all to avoid all questions of style: "So you did not saw yesterday? How old are you again? It may be time Mettes not you join in ?"...

I should perhaps take leave on December 6? Or I borrow from my sister the same, at least there is one who will be happy!


Cath

0 comments:

Post a Comment