Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Diapers For Heavy Periods

A web documentary on abortion

A little fairy (in fact, a reader reminded me that I must not let me down in the winter and it is imperative that I maintain my blog on a more regular) told me recently that there a blog and a Belgian named webdocu Kitchen internally.

" We do not expect it when you do not want it. And yet it happens, the pregnancy ... and can happen to anyone. It could even be you tomorrow, who could become pregnant.
Centre Louise Michel is a family planning Liege. A planning pro-choice. It grows there or abortion, or to life.
Louise Michel is also a team composed of physicians, psychologists and social workers. A place above all human.
Shot with the Canon 550D. "
Here is the trailer:

Trailer - Internal Kitchen from Joan Roels we Vimeo.

To learn more about their approach and what film, I suggest you read their blog:
http://cuisineinterne. wordpress.com /



I hope this document will be created. Good luck to the production team!

0 comments:

Post a Comment