Sunday, February 20, 2011

Quotes Of Sick Family

childfree "We" are pregnant! Chialage facebookiens.

I already a rise in milk few months ago about Facebook.

But here's another one from this time of my love letters.

I already feel I'm going to offend many with this post, but ...

Pu able to hear men (and women too) say "we're pregnant!" (Usually said in English "We're pregnant!")


And no, I'm not anti-woman pregnant, far from it. I am glad that we make people share their happiness. But at the same time, it catches it on Facebook, people we know we just try to share their joy, and sorry, I do not map. I have the same reaction when a "friend" from Facebook Status publishes talking about buying a big sports car, another will be enrolled in yoga classes and finally a co-worker with whom I never share in "real life" announces that its latest just do something cute in her bath. I do not give a damn.

But this goes a little further than deciding whether Facebook is nothing but nonsense and fun. In each individual to decide, it's true. I describe here rather use "we" stuck to that "pregnant."

It's good that people are increasingly their role as father seriously but Wô minute! At last report, though a baby is conceived in two, only the woman can wear in her belly. So it's just " we're pregnant" (without s more because of course the couple were only a: baby). She is pregnant. She will type is heartburn, hormone surges, hot flashes, etc.. and it is nice if sympathize or worse, will not notice anything.

So I'm asking for pity stop masculinize motherhood! Write your pride on Facebook as much as you want (within certain rules of etiquette anyway), but think about it: we can not be pregnant, but you can wait a child, cons ...

last suggestion for parents who frequent Facebook. Vary the subjects of your articles. I have a "friend" who since her mother (then about 2 years) has only one topic in the mouth (or at least on FB): adored his little girl. Monday: she takes a bath. Tuesday: it brings the slippers candy. Wednesday: must go and extend to the center. Thursday: She eats broccoli. Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday ... always the same. I have not heard of this friend if that is his daughter. It became an obsession. I know how proud parents and children quickly become the center of attention, but still, it's a bit redundant and frankly boring for all non-parents (and certainly for some other parents.) I hate no more read daily posts from a friend who is obsessed with butterflies and talk all day without ever mentioning another topic. Anyway ... the variety is good. And children should not be the center of the world.

That's it said. It was my breast milk production. Finally, I wish to say that I do not aim here "parents" in general, but rather the few obsessive fans and followers of "we." That's it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment